Now that summer is coming to a close, it is officially time to say goodbye to all of our ‘it’s hot outside so I can get away with this at work’ outfits. This isn’t bad news, though - think of all the cozy sweaters in the back of your closet! In fact, colder weather means more layers, AKA more ways to spice up your look. Here’s a look at what we’re hukking for our fall work wardrobes.
1. Colorful coats and blazers can be game changers when paired with some of your monochromatic wardrobe staples.
2. Heeled booties allow you to stand on your feet at work all day and still look happy hour ready when 5 p.m. rolls around. Try ‘em with a pair of slouchy pants for a comfy, sophisticated look.
3. Three of this seasons hottest colors - grey, black and blue - just happen to be our favorites, so we’ll be lusting after anything in one of those (or all) hues.
4. Sweatshirts have transformed into chic classics that go well with any pair of jeans, perfect for casual Friday.
5. Dark nails and lips. We’ve been waiting all summer for the moment when we could start rocking essie's Wicked again and that time has come. Pairing one of the many black dresses in your closet with a deep red lip is the perfect way to spice up your look and be day-to-night ready!
Start hukking your fall office wardrobe with some hukk-spiration!